When I transitioned to tailwheel I was a 250hr pilot and the first 5 hrs of
training was white knuckled but I got used to it and by the 10th hour it was
like I had been doing it all my life.  Every plane takes some time to get used
to and I am sure the KR is no exception.  I plan on getting some experience in
either a PITTS or tailwheel RV before I jump in my 2-s taildragger.  More time
in type is always a good thing.  Don't be afraid of it but respect it like all
planes should be.  You'll know when your ready.

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com