Greene County TN, where I live has been declared a disaster area because of the
tornado that hit about 5 miles from my home killing 6 people. I sat on my deck
and watched a storm pass NW of us that spawned tornadoes in Virginia then the
storm which spawned the tornado nearby passes SW of me but I got some hail from
it. Thank goodness I had no damage because I just recently recovered from
damage from a frozen pipe in my attic which caused several thousand dollars
damage to my house. My heart and prayers go out to those who lost life and
property in this storm and all the storms over the past month.

Jack Cooper