"babyw...@aol.com" <babyw...@aol.com> wrote:

Ds it. JAP Zero style-plane and wing stubs at 14ft. With folding wing tips Sent
via DROID on Verizon Wireless -----Original message----- From: Noah Visel
<medic0...@gmail.com> To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net> Sent: Fri, Apr 29, 2011
16:51:23 GMT+00:00 Subject: Re: KR> Folding wing Any chance someone has pics of
how wings remove on a kr 2 On Apr 29, 2011 12:49 PM, "Jose Fuentes"
<jose.fuen...@gmail.com> wrote: > THe one major problem when I was thinking
about it, is fuel tanks, for > anyone that wants more fuel and figures to put
it in the wings, then it > would have to be very secure for when the wing is
folded. > > I had seen a design before that used a tube within a tube design
with a pin. > basically there was a hinge on on the inner tube that slid into
the other > tube with a pin to hold it in place. So when you wanted to remove
or fold > the wing you pulled the pin and slid the wing out and folded it up. >
> I magine one could do this for a KR2(s) with one of these setups on either
> side of the wing. The Pin would have to be spring loaded to keep it in place
> > and tight with maybe a couple pull cords on the inside the cockpit to pull
> > on to pull the pin back so that the wing can be free. > > You are talking
> about adding possibly 25 to 30lbs for such a feature though. > > Joe > > On
> Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Noah Visel <medic0...@gmail.com> wrote: > >> I
> was wondering the same thing or even an easily removed wing design >> On Apr
> 29, 2011 12:32 AM, "omotosho olalekan" <tosh_linc...@yahoo.com> >> wrote: >>
> > Hi forum, >> > >> > I have search previous thread about the folding wing
> issue but seems it >> never >> > come to a particular conclusion, I have read
> about somebody selling the >> plans in >> > the 90's and some people are
> having the construction on their plane like >> a >> guy >> > from Australia.
> But my question is out of those who have done it, is >> there >> any >> >
>> > Search the KRnet Archives at http://www.maddyhome.com/krsrch/index.jsp >>
>> > please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html
other KRnet info at
Search the KRnet Archives at http://www.maddyhome.com/krsrch/index.jsp to