NetHeads,

Here's a reminder that registration for Corvair College 20 ends tonight at
midnight CST.  If you're considering or planning on using a Corvair engine in
your KR, you'll get a big head start on it by attending this or another college
 It might help to know that it's not a bunch of sheep sitting at desks while
William Wynne preaches to the flock, it's about learning about, building, and
testing Corvair engines.  Some folks will show up with grungy old engines and
learn to tear them down, others will bring pristine parts they need "blessed"
(assessed) by the experts, some will start building, others will finish
building their engines, and still others will hang their completed engines on
one of two engine test stands and run them and perform the initial break-in
under the supervision of William or Roy.    There will probably be 20 or more
engines in some stage of construction spread out in the hangar.  William will
have impromptu "here's how you do this" discussions as various builders arrive
at critical assembly points.

This one's going to be in Michigan at Hillsdale airport (KJYM) June 3rd, 4th,
and 5th.  Joe Horton, Mark Jones, and I plan to fly our KRs in for the occasion
(weather permitting).  For more info, see halfway down
http://www.flycorvair.com/hangar.html .  To register, visit
https://cc20.wufoo.com:443/forms/corvair-college-20-registration/ .

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com