Hi Kolbjørn
Have a look at this and other forums on the Recreational Flying site ......
a very helpful bunch of aviation enthusiasts and one of the most popular
aviation sites in the world!
http://www.recreationalflying.net/forums/aircraft-avionics-engines-and-props
.64/ You will find lots of threads about Jabiru engines and there is a
specific Jabiru forum on the site as well .... The problems and issues are
discussed on here as well as lots of general interest stuff, and, Like the
KR net, I have found that there are some very knowledgeable people prepared
to share their wisdom if asked .....

Not sure if you have to log in, but it is free and even better, spam free
.... The site is privately owned by a recreational aircraft pilot and owner
and was set up for the sole purpose of promoting safe flying and friendly
communication .....

Cheers

Martin

Martin Pearce
 - KR2 with Subaru EA81 + KR2 S with GMH Saturn
 - Both in my garage, neither registered or flying in Au ---yet!
rocketdri...@optusnet.com.au