From: "rkp...@comcast.net" <rkp...@comcast.net>
To: krnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Fri, June 17, 2011 7:34:31 PM
Subject: KR> update on project

Hi Everyone,

 I haven't had much time to update my photobucket. I'm trying to finish my
panel
I painted it and started to install the instruments for the final time. I took
some pictures this afternoon and uploaded them. Hope to see you all in Oshkosh
next month.

Robert Pesak

Hermitage, Tn.

http://photobucket.com/robertskrs