Netters,

I have started removing the VW from the Black Bird, and installing senders
on the Corvair.  I hope to have the VW completely removed from the Firewall,
tomorrow.  So, before I started dismantling it, I documented it on a Video
including a short engine start and run-up.  This is for anyone who might be
in the market for a Firewall Forward package for a 2276 VW.

You Corvair builders may know someone who is building a plane that requires
an engine that is lighter than a Corvair.  If so, tell them to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvgU8P5LR5Q

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

There is a time for building and it never seems to end.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC