All,

The standard (as per plans) ailerons appear to have a differential action
(i.e. one side goes down less than the other side goes up).  I notice on
Mark Langford's site he's built Frise type ailerons to counteract adverse
yaw.  Is this instead of or as well as the differential action?

I'm considering using a simple push-pull (Teleflex) cable to operate the
ailerons (similar to the arrangement in a Jabiru), but this would make a
differential action difficult to achieve.  If I can eliminate the need for
differential ailerons by doing something similar to what Mark has done, I
may go that way.

Any advice or comparative flying experience would be appreciated, as would
'non-religious' (i.e. it's bad because it's bad) views on the idea of using
push-pull cables.

Cheers,

Tony King
Brisbane Australia