Greetings,

I have put together a forum as a resource for the Sportsman Air Racing
class as well as Super Vee, which is VW powered racing with a focus on
short cross country racing and pylon racing.

In this forum you will find the rules for both Super Vee and Sportsman
Air Racing. There are also related forums and a calendar of
events.There is also a list of  Airventure 2011 forums that racers
might want to check out with dates and times.

Still under construction, but we are building rapidly.

Its a moderated group that requires membership before accessing.

Enjoy!

Jeff Lange
Sonerai N1463J - Skye Racer
Sportsman Air Racing, LLC