From: "Mark Langford" <m...@n56ml.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 11:06:52 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Judges

Pete Klapp wrote:

>>I'll volunteer to help Bob and Mike judge airplanes.

We need at least one blind guy on the panel of judges...who can't see jack,
and has very little sense of feel, and can't smell the difference in 6-old
primer and fresh paint.  I'm thinking total vegetable here.  Then the
playing field would be "even", and I might have a chance at winning
something!

Oh, wait...I've got it...we need a "BEST SUNSET PHOTO FROM A KR" category.
I might have a prayer on that one!  Got a nice one tonight, by complete
coincidence.  See the top photo at http://www.n56ml.com/sunsets/ .  Just
another typical 21 minute KR flight around the patch...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com