Thanks for the positive comments guys. I like to throw some positive karma
around any chance that I get. GA needs all the enthousiasam it can find. I was
recently going through all the old KR phot albums i could find and can't help
but wonder where a lot of those folks and some very gerorgeous planes are now.
I know that in all the traveling i have done over the past 6 years (over 60,000
miles) I have only seen a realatively few of the KR's that are out there
somewhere.Makes me sad.Joe Horton,Coopersburg, Pa.
Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e5d1fbea41f9143832st02duc
  • KR> Re: CorvAircraft> Horton in EAA Experi... joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com