Larry Flesner
Its ok if will after gathering, no problem, but please, dont forghet to send to
me a four tshirts XX and four hats and how I will pay to You, Ok
!Kr-9999/KR2S#1366-master file book85 / S.GloverIf You have a little time, see
kr2s-1366.blogspot.com, I start  to made a blog, it is all remains after build
mine Kr.I have a lot of fotos and Icant organaise it.Brazil, countrySĂŁo Paulo,
stateCotia, cityRua Guatambu, streetNÂș 81Cep.06721-250 _ zip codeThank You for
your attentionHave a great party-congratulationsbest regards
Paulo T. Montanaro