From: Marty Martin <martygmar...@gmail.com>
To: omotosho olalekan <tosh_linc...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: KR> About Spruce

Steve

What country are in.  Because is some cases.  You can look to specific local
woods that can fill the bill.  I have used both Stika Spruce and Douglas Fir.
The Fir is about 12% heaver but is about 15% stronger.  So there are trade offs.

So, let me know what country you live in and I will look at the variour woods
and their weight and strength.

M. G. Martin

Hi Folks,