Marc,

 Awesome Video. Makes me really home sick for the rest of the KR family. It was
great to see many old friends on the video. I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

 I will commit now that I intend to be there next year. My KR is scheduled to
once again go through another metamorphesis between now and next year's
gathering, but should be ready for show and tell again by then. OK Jones, only
39 more KRs to get to commit to Next year's Gathering.

 I am also considering trying to make Oshkosh next year, but if I do, it's
likely to be in the newly finished Cub.

 -Jeff Scott
 N1213W & N143W
 <http://jscott.comlu.com>