As much as I hate to add to this thread.... I will. Mailbox hijacking is
getting to be more and more commonplace. Not much you can do about it. I've had
it happen to me once already when an open session was hijacked. There is no
need to reply or berate the owner as he couldn't have prevented it and no doubt
is pretty embarrassed about spamming all his friends (I sure was!). Trust me,
he knows his mail has been hijacked. If his email continues spamming, no doubt
the administrator will drop him off the list until he can get it fixed. No need
to continue adding crap to a dead thread (like I reluctantly did here). :o(

 Jeff Scott