I hv piks, didnt know if anyone was getting my messsges? Lol its plans built
by expert crafts man, 2180 revmaster, it really is almost compleat! Not 90%
& 90% left,lol im wondering what kind of steps for licensing to fly, it does
have a n number, and has been inspected during building& signed off,
airworthiness next, I have 500 hours between pterodactyl and mini max,