As soon as we can get a date, we need to start working on some of the old
timers like Dan Diehl, Marty Roberts, Troy ( where has he been )..  Even if
they don't have KRs anymore, I would be great to have them there.  Also,
maybe we could get Jim Faughn to talk Steve into letting him fly his (
Steve's ) KR to the Gathering and then he could play the Sanding song for
us.

The sooner we know when, the sooner we can get started on it.

Mark Jones, I was talking to someone who lives in Wisconsin who has a flying
KR.  He has been coming to the gathering for years, but still has not flown
in.  Something needs to be done about that.

I make a solemn vow that once the Black Bird is flying again, I will do
NOTHING that will put her on the ground again other than safety issues that
are beyond my control.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

There is a time for building and it never seems to end.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC