To KR Knetters,

Health matters have dictated an end to my dream.. I have a KR-2 In canoe
form with wing stubs attached and sitting on original KR retractable landing
gear. Vertical and horizontal tail feathers are attached and front and rear
wing  spars have been built but not attached.

I have the original nose cowling, canopy. Needs a turtle deck  built.

Along with the project I have (2) 66 110hp corvair engines to go along with
 the project. (1) engine is in the tear down stage and the other is
complete and  not been taken apart... I will sell the engines separate of the
KR-2
but I would like to sell the engines together.

I am not parting out pieces off the project so please don't ask.

Feel free to E-Mail Paul @  _Kr1pilot@aol.com_ (mailto:kr1pi...@aol.com)

The project is located in Lakeland Florida..

Regards,

Paul