I would think the uniqueness of a home built and the fragle market would
make it not on top of the list for planes to steal, as the resale will be a
PITA. Plus everything is so customized that other then instruments and radio
there isn't alot they can use.

I'm sure they would be affraid to fly my plane LOL

Joe