Hello Netters,

For those interested in the KR series of aircraft for their Corvair power
plant, Brennen and I will be attending CC #21 to answer questions, get
greasy, and generally just have a great time with the rest of you.  We are
finishing up the details on our Corvair and should have it on our new
factory demonstrator before long.  The new KR-2SX should be ready soon so
there is a great new airframe that is perfect for your engine if you are
looking for a go "fast time" machine!

We will be having a West Coast KR Gathering in May for anyone wanting to get
a closer look at the new 2-SX with the Corvair installation.  Of course for
instant gratification you will see Mark Langford's and Joe Horton's awesome
KR's at the college.  Make sure to take a look, Joe's plane just won
"firewall forward" at the annual KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Illinois.  It
is a true show piece!

See you all at the college!

Sincerely,

  Steve Glover