Hello, Derek Lewis!!

I am building a KR2-S in Brazil, precisely during assembly of the flap, I
bought the 6 ", but I'm sorry, should have asked for the 4" due to restricted
space, if you leave a little of the project will have major headaches ... be
sure to use the 4 "
I hope I have helped, and good construction.

grateful

Machado Ronei