This isn't really KR related so please forgive me. Those of you who were at
the Corvair College at Barnwell last year or this year will probably remember
seeing Michael Oberlies. He is the man who always works with me on the barbeque
for Saturday dinner, he is also a Pietenpol builder.
  This morning while cleaning up after last nights dinner he received a call
from his ex telling him his son had been shot in the head and was being flown
to the trauma center in Huntsville AL. We immediately left the airport and made
arrangements to fly to Alabama ASAP within the hour. Unfortunately before we
could get to our home field we found out his son had passed.
  I can't imagine how Michael must feel right now having to make plans to bury
his oldest child. I would like to ask the community here to please remember
Michael and his family in their prayers. I would also like to ask everyone on
the list to take a minute to call or hug your child or children  today as I
have. You never know what life might throw at you, take a minute to let your
kids know you are there for them when they need you.

                                                John