From: "Dan Heath" <da...@windstream.net>
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: KR> Black Bird attended CC21
Date: Mon, Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Saturday, the Black Bird arrived in Barnwell, SC for the 21st Corvair
College.  As soon as she was parked the usual happened when a new born
arrives.  I believe that she was well received.  I apologize for not taking
any pics, but I was busy and did not take the time to get my camera out.  I
will try to do better next time.

Now, I have to get the spinner installed and test again to see if that
eliminates the violent vibration in the cowling.  If it does not, then I
will add stiffening to it.  All I can tell you about the performance is that
the climb rate is very good, but I have been focused on the airspeed when
climbing out and have not noticed the VSI.  I will check all that out as
soon as I get the spinner on, which I hope will be by this Sunday.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN - 40th
Anniversary

There is a time for building and it never seems to end.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC