 From: Russell Barmett <rbarn...@ipa.net>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: KR> Diehl Wing skins

     Is there anyone that is getting ready to do Diehl wing skins on thier KR?
I have a stock KR and will be attempting to do the wing skins soon. I have
already modified the spar to the 4-15/16" at the outboard end. I purchased the
skins and ribs from a builder a lot of years ago and the ribs were already cut
from the sheet.
However how do i verify that the ribs are correct and as accurate as they need
to be? What is the spacing for the ribs?  and i need some information on the
spar extension.
    I would be willing to help anyone that is getting ready to do this in my
area
I am in SW MO.
    My goal is to fly to MVN Sept 2012

    Forgive me if i make a mistake on the KRlist ( I am computer challanged)

    Thanks in advance for the help.

Russ Barnett
rbarn...@ipa.net
N8227