Hi guys
Thanks for the help with finding a toggle switch, it looks like I will be able
to get what I am looking for albeit at a price. I was asked what I need it for
and somebody suggested using a Cessna mag switch.
I need it for a plane I am building with a revmaster motor on it. I have fitted
it with a homebrew dual, totally redundant electronic  ignition system and I
want to use the switch to switch between the two systems without passing
through an "off" position. The motor will run on both systems under normal
conditions but I need to be able to isolate one at a time to do in-flight
checks. I could easily use two standard single pole, single throw on/off toggle
switches but there is always the possibility of confusion.
A Cessna mag switch will not work because for a mag "on" is actually an open
contact where I need a closed contact for "on"
I have considered a rotary switch but I dislike them and would rather put some
effort into finding a toggle switch that will do what I need it to do.
My thinking was to supply power to the "special order" toggle switch via a
normal DPST toggle switch which will supply each system's power from its own
battery and use the "special order" switch do select which ignition I would
like to use/isolate. That way, once I have switched on the ignition power
switch, no matter what I do with the selector switch there is no chance of
inadvertently switching the motor off. I will put a guard over the power
switch..

Regards
Dene Collett
Avlec Projects cc