Russell,
I don't think you got my first response but on the ribs. When you fit the ribs
you will cut them up to fit the skins. It won't be anywhere near the drawing
anyway. You will take off about 3/8 inch in most places. This will be done by
fitting so it's not anything that you could practically do before hand. Its a
very simple process. I built my wings under Dan's supervision in 5 days start
to finish and that included 2 fuel tanks.
Give me a call if you want before you get started and I would be happy to give
you some tips.

Victor Taylor
Irvington, Alabama
251-377-5216