From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Craig Williams
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 6:03 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> steel and aluminum protection--suggestions?

Powder coat can be cheap if done yourself.

Here is my system:  http://www.kr2seafury.com/2.html

www.harborfreight.com/ has all you need but the oven

OR I use the Craftsman gun...Ebay Item number:320695170539

Some folks believe it covers to good and flaws in welds will not appear if
powder coated but I think the hard shell finish will crack if your welds
crack so I powder coated my gear.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com