 Below are the two emails I had sent to nvaero:
 Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 11:22:15 From: Scott Lee <hbbuil...@gmx.com> User-Agent:
Mozilla To: <i...@nvaero.com> Subject: Fwd: KR2 Plans Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 01:40:36 From: Scott Lee
<hbbuil...@gmx.com> User-Agent: Mozilla To: <i...@nvaero.com> Subject: KR2
Plans Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Good Morning, I
am interested in the KR2 aircraft and wanted to know more about the plans you
carry. Are these the original plans, which were offered by Rand Robinson years
ago? I see on your website you offer partial kits for building the KR2
aircraft, do you carry stock on these kits? Regards SL