Dan

This was the Sport Aviation Ass'n and was held at Frasca Field in Urbana IL.
It has become a non organization now, however, the fly-in was held last year
and has been one of the best ones I've ever attended.  No vendors allowed..
camping on the ground, meals available and the hosts are unbelievable?  Tony
Frasca and his family tour through their facilities and museum of many
airplanes?  I will look up the dates and send a flyer from last year if I can
find it?   jw
Joe. E. Wallace
jwallace...@gmail.com