Netters
Does anyone remember a recent post on making a carb throat temp sensor from a
digital thermometer. I believe the user had it installed on a Marvel carb. One
sensor was installed / epoxied into a hollow bolt and screwed into the carb
venturi in an existing threaded hole. The other sensor for OAT was made from
modified sensor inside the digital readout. The post included instructions for
the modifictions.

I have searched the achives, but have not had ant luck finding the post. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance help.

Pete Klapp, building KR-2S N729PK,
Canton, OH