I have a 2276 dual ignition VW.  Started as a GPASC 2180 but has been
completely rebuilt.  It last flew from Columbia to the Orlando area and
back, and a little after that til I decided to install my Corvair.  There is
a video of it running just before being removed from the Black Bird.  If you
are interested and for more information and a link to the video, click on
the link below.

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN – 40th
Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC