Hi Everyone,

  This is the moment I have been waiting for. I hooked up the fuel
line,pressure primed the oil system, put three gallons of 100LL in the header
tank and run the the fuel pump till I got fuel in the carburetor,only turned
over about three revolutions before she came to life. I ran engine till the oil
temp came up, and then I checked for leaks. The only one I found was around a
bolt on the base of number three cylinder, maybe just re-tork will fix the
leek.No more airplane noises for me.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.!

Robert Pesak

Hermitage, Tn.

http://photobucket.com/robertskrs