Thanks Joe, thanks for the insite. I was looking at building a KR but the
list is encouraging me to buy an unfinished project instead of building.
This mode has made me looking at the plane from a different point of view.
Now I need to be an inspector first, then a builder. I want to be able to
know what I'm looking at is acceptable and what is not. This helps. I know
I saw some fuel lines but I also know I saw a control stick mounted forward
of the main spar with a control tube passing through the main spar. It
looked centered but now I can't find the picture again. Anyway, thanks for
your input.
Phill