From: Dan Heath <da...@windstream.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Sat, Feb 25, 7:30 AM -0500
Subject: KR> Gap seal and edging material

I have seen this but cannot remember what it is called.  I am going to cut a
rectangular hole in my instrument panel which is .063 aluminum.  I want to
put a seal around that edge to protect the Ifly that I will insert into that
hole.  I searched AS with everything I could think of, but could not find
what I am looking for.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN - 40th
Anniversary

There is a time for building and it is over.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC