PS I have sent it again.

Tonight I was persuaded to carry an adult up for a ride in the KR. Between
me and him there was 450 lbs
Way to go Mark.

I have only the standard KR2 and I carry myself ( 85kg) and I have had a
95Kg passenger.
about 337 lbs total

I need a fair bit of forward trim, but that's all, I do fly very smoothly
and gental turns, and as you keep the speed up a little.

One time I take off and my trim cable slipped and I had to fly with heaps of
forward weight on the stick, I tried not to panic, I few to a close by air
strip to save turning back, found the problem and went on our way.

So in a KR2, the trim is very important with two adults on board.

Phil Matheson
Australia