From: "Phillip Hill" <phill.h...@gmail.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 8:06:42 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Insurance question...

That's what I've been finding. It cost around $50 per year for the rider.
I was curious who the best underwriters for such stuff is.

The AOPA has discount AD&D insurance for members, bit it looks like the EAA
only has aircraft insurance but I could be wrong. At least I didn't see it
listed as a benefit.