Thanks Glenn,

A helpful kr-netter from downunder has offered to send a set.

I have talked several times to the recipient about all of the various
mods and offered to send him a copy of the scanned newsletters. He
really doesn't need all that stuff. He has a complete aircraft, just not
airworthy. He needs the plans so he knows what is supposed to be under
the skin..

Just in case, I have a complete set of the Ernest Koppe newsletters for
backup.

Thanks All,

Wayne
(oldmoparguy)

> KR> Need a little help..
> Glenn Martin suthrnmn2 at yahoo.com
> Tue Mar 20 08:55:55 PDT 2012

> There were errors in the 1975 plans set that had to be addressed in the
>in the KR newsletters (specifically the wing templates were not drawn correctly
>and are not to be used as drawn). In my opinion, your friend would  be better
>off
>with a set of new plans from NVaero, which  would have the manual,
>all the corrected/updated information and would include a RR registered serial
>number.
>I now have ALL the plans sets. It makes for some great research material.
>He will also be VERY well served by purchasing the CD with the KR newsletters
>on them also.
>

> Glenn Martin
> KR2 N1333A
> KR1 N6PQ