From: "William Bradford II" <bradfor...@gmail.com>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 8:04:23 PM
Subject: KR> Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

My name I William Bradford. I currently live in Bristol Maine and attending
Thomas College in Waterville towards my Masters in Business. I am just
getting into learning how to fly. I am very interested in building my own
KR. I would love to meet anyone that maybe in and around Maine that
currently has or is building their own to educate myself farther on it.
Please feel free to contact me at Bradford19@gmail <bradfor...@gmail.com>.com
if you are able to help me at all. I have look through the website and have
pick some great parts of everyone planes that I wouldn't mind seeing on
mine. Anyway I think its amazing the hard work everyone has put into their
beautiful planes.

Thanks again for any help.

William Bradford
The New Member.