From: brian.kr...@eamanufacturing.com
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Subject: KR> SNF, camping, and landing lights, oh my!
Date: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Sorry for the late notice, just figured out I was posting in HTML and
all my posts were being ignored.

After a few year lapse it is time one again to resurrect the KR BBQ at
Sun N Fun.  It will be Saturday the 31st starting around 6 PM in the
same spot as usual.  For the uninformed that is at the antique and
classic camping area along the trail that leads from the mid point of
the edge of the woods in the antique and classic area to the little
guard shack behind the showers near the Flying Magazine and EAA
merchandise stores.  If you get lost give me a call and I should be able
to talk you through it.

Bring your own drinks and a chair.  All KR people are welcome and we
might even let a few other friends of the KR join the fun.  Don't worry
about showing up late.  We will be around a while.

As promised I will have my new LED landing light design to demonstrate
for all to marvel at as soon as it gets dark.

My number is 904-536-1780.  Any questions email me at
br...@eamanufacturing.com.  Don't email me on the list or the address I
use for list email.  I don't check that address often, but the one I
just provided goes to my phone.

Can someone please let me know if I picked a date and time that
coincides with the Corvair dinner or other important event.