Question, I was talking to my future instructor Saturday and mentioned
that I plan on going for a LSA rating on my KR2S when complete. My
plans were to obtain my Sport Pilot rating and build the KR to the LSA
specs. He didn't seem to like that idea too much. He stated that I
would be cheating the system because the original specs and
limitations of the plans do not meet the LSA criteria. Is there anyone
who has a KR2S certified as a Light Sport? Can it be done or do I need
to change my training plans and go for the full Pilot rating?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
Bob in Ohio