From: "Jon Kimmel" <kimm...@cox.net>
To: <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:33 PM
Subject: KR> FW: Aero-Core

I don't think this sent last night...so I'll try again.
I'm new here so forgive me if this is something I could have found on my
own...believe me, I have tried. I just recently purchased a partially
complete "stretch" KR2S fuselage that is different to say the least. It
looks like it was built on a mold of several 1 inch ply-balsa-ply strips.
There is reference to aero-core in the notes but I can't seem to find any
current reference to the product on the internet. It appears to be
incredibly strong as well as sleek. Does anyone know of a KR fuselage that
is built this way? I find it hard to believe this was a "one-off" since it
appears to have been built on a mold.

It would be easier to explain how it differs from the plans if someone else
has a fuselage that is made the same way.  Speaking of the FAA...when should
I contact them in the building process?

Jon Kimmel
kimm...@cox.net