Hey Guys, Just a little update. Off work today and sanding on vertical stab. I
am hoping to have her in the air by the end of the year. The way time gets away
from me I'll be lucky if that happens.   As some of you know, I keep a Cessna
at Talladega(asn). Twice a year our sleepy little airport lands and parks about
400 planes for the race so this weekend I'll be working as part of the ground
crew. If anyone is flying in for the race, look me up.

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854