On 05/06/2012 11:26 AM, Jeff York wrote:

> I apologize for ranting. I just dont get the need to continue with what I
> call an urban legend. The KR2 is a pretty easy plane to fly.

        I heard the same stuff from people about the Glasair 1 FT, but I owned
one for 4+ years and thought it was the most fun plane I have ever flown
(I haven't flown a KR yet...  :-)  ).

        Near as I can tell, some people like having to move the stick (or yoke)
a few inches, and count to five while waiting for the plane to respond
like a Cessna.  Moving the stick 1/4 of an inch and having instant
response seems overly sensitive to them, whereas others of us find this
a more pleasurable flying experience.

        To each his or her own, as there are enough aircraft types to satisfy
most everyone's preferences.  But I agree, don't slam the KR for
oversensitivity simply because you prefer the feel of a Cessna.

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill - N1JOV
Sportsman 2+2 Builder #7118 N421DJ - http://deej.net/sportsman/