Has anyone considered going with a built up strip spar like is used in a corby
starlet over the standard kr style spar? Im looking into ways to make the
dihedral start at the fuselage instead of at the an of the stub wings and this
seems like the easiest way. I know darren crompton did this with his stub wings
but I was thinking about getting rid of the stub wings altogether.

Im also trying to figure out a way to mount retracts. I know everyone here is
pretty much against them but if im gonna build my own aircraft why settle. Im
thinking getting rid of the stub wings would create quite a bit more space to
work with for hiding the gear.

Blessed is the lord my strength which teaches my hands to war and my fingers to
fight.