My way of thinking is, if the plane is built, and correct to plans, make
sure you balance to the forward CoG. If you balance plane with you and full
fuel, then without fuel for an exercise then see where the balance point is.
Best is if you can work it out by the W&B calculation set by the specs on
the plans, you should be able to get the same answer.

You never know, maybe a battery repositioned to the outer firewall may be
enough if the battery is else where.

Looking for the easy fix is not always the best option. You could be looking
for a problem that does not exist. If the plane fly's, handles well, lands
easy and you have been happy to date, then not a problem.

We all like to play with our machines, I have to stop myself and remember,
if it is not broken, then don't fix it.

In my case, I will need to loss weight from my gut. 10 to 15kg will make a
better flying machine for me.

My thoughts anyway.

Cheers,
Brian Deveson