Hello All,

Some of you may remember me some not. It is about 12 years that I am working on
my KR2 and decide it is time to finish.

I arrive to a point that I need few components and instruments that I can't
fabricate by my self. Considering the global economical situation I believe
that before ordering from dealers I should first ask the group members for
availability of those parts before I send my orders and by from shops.

The parts I need are:

-         Exhaust for Revmaster 2100D

-         RevFlow carb. (32mm etc).

-         Revmaster starter motor.

-         Analogical flight instruments.

-         Analogical / Digital engine instruments.

All must be in good conditions and convenient. My personal email is:
volu...@tin.it

Thanks to all in advance,

Shahar

Dr. Tsabari Shahar
Via Panoramica, 2B
25080 Tignale (BS)
Italy
Tel. +39.0365.761000
Tel/Fax +39.0365.761900

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.