Where are the parts located?

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Lee Van Dyke <l...@vandyke2.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 11:56:15 GMT+00:00
Subject: KR> no one needs these parts?????

Netters,

I met somebody that has some parts for sale.  Parts include: Rand wing
skins, Rand turtle deck, wing tips, gear fairings, canopy frame, canopy,
front deck cover, top of a cowl, for what engine i'm not sure.  Everything
is complete with panels to make ribs for the wings, still in original
crates.  He has boxes and boxes of foam, different widths and sizes.  There
is also wood and glass.  I did not spend alot of time looking at all of the
stuff, but on my way home started to think about it and it appears that all
of the stuff is a full KR2 kit, foam, glass, wood, and all of the fibergalss
pieces that a person would need to build a KR.  I did not see bell cranks,
cables and such.

With all the talk about LSA on the net, all you would need to do is get a
set of plans, buy these parts, get a cheep boat and build it light.  It
would be fast and cheap.  What is for sale is the Fiberglass parts, and all
of the foam.

nvaero list the parts for $6,458.00
the parts are for sale for $2,000.00

If you are interested E-mail me off net and I can set you up with the
seller.

Lee Van Dyke
480-694-8846

They are still in the original creates........