From: Paulo De Tarso Montanaro
Sent: 06/25/12 12:40 PM
To: Paulo P., Pedro Penteado, Mauricio Gimenez, José Catolan, Dan,
ce...@desantiaero.com.br, Luiz Guerreiro
Subject: FW: KR> Private Pilot medicals

 Hello Mrs.JScott, Can We from Brazil, adhere your petition ? Paulo T.
Montanarofrom BrazilVeja como é nos EUA, se conseguem 5.000 assinaturas o
Sr.Tom, poderá pilotar o seu avião mesmo tendo diabetes e idosoSee how is in
EUA, if people can 5.000 signatures of sport pilots, Mrs. Tom can fly own plane
even though diabetic and old> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:52:29 -0400 > From:
jscott.pla...@gmx.com > Subject: Re: KR> Private Pilot medicals > To:
kr...@mylist.net > > As of a week ago, there were fewer than 3500 responses to
the EAA/AOPA petition regarding elimination of the third class medical for
sport flying. The EAA and AOPA are hoping for at least 5000 responses before
this closes next week. You can read the petition on line and enter your
response on line at the address below. If this petition doesn't go through,
this may be your last opportunity in the foreseeable future to push back on the
third class medicals, so don't wait until it affects you. > >
<http://www.regulations.gov/#!searchResults;rpp=25;po=0;s=FAA-2012-0350> > >
Jeff Scott > Los Alamos, NM > EAA Chapter 691 President > >
--------------------------------------------------------------- > -----
Original Message ----- > From: Tom > Sent: 06/25/12 11:26 AM > To:
kr...@mylist.net > Subject: KR> Private Pilot medicals > > To all private
pilots on the net. Last week I sent my letter to the FAA in support of EAA &
AOPA's proposal to allow us to use self medical certification, like the recent
Light Sport pilot's medical. EAA states that 5K have responded. Need 6K to be
effective. Check EAA web site for the docket #, And address, and please sent a
letter to the FAA. Some day you may get to be old and diabetic like me. This
does not mean I could not be certified, but I probably could not afford to pay
for and jump though all the loops to get it done! It just makes good sense to
do it, so do it now! Tom in Nashville EAA 90944 >