Subject: KR> Mixture Meter update
From: "Sid Wood" <smw...@md.metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, July 13, 2012 6:10 am
To: <kr...@mylist.net>

I am updating the Mixture Meter presentation for AirVenture 2012 and
will
present this to attendees at the KR Gathering in September. If you have
usage information regarding O2 sensors and displays that you are using
in
your KR-2 and KR-2S aircraft, please send it to me off-line.
Specifically
needed are engine make and model, O2 sensor make & model, display
type-make
& model, number of operating hours, fuel used and any comments on
usability
and maintenance. I will include your input in the presentation
compilation
for all. If you know of other aircraft types using O2 sensors, please
send
that along too. There is a copy of the 2011 presentation in the KRnet
archives; the data and user info are somewhat outdated.
Thanks for your help.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA