Becky and I make it home safely with "Russ's Baby" in tow to Ozark, MO. It was
wonderful gathering and thanks to everyone that make that possiable. These
things
just dont happen by themselves. Thanks to Larry  N211LF you did a great job
again.
And to all the others that so kindly gave thier time and efforts to make this a
success.

I am not very high tech when it comes to computer stuff. I have another letter
that
I have been trying to send to the list but it does not want to go through
apparently i am doing something wrong. It is subject "Russ's Baby" the rest of
the
story.  I will continue to work on it.  (this is much more frustrating than
building my KR)  Well i will try to sent this and see what happens maybe it
will just go out into siber space somewhere????

Again thanks to all the KR builders and attendees out there for making the 2012
gathering a great success.

Russ Barnett
Ozark, MO
N8227